Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 March 2015

Snakes animals which I admire....

14th March 2015
Last May I was in Stuttgart in Germany. One of the most beautiful places there it was the zoo. As you know my every day life is city - based in one of the biggest conurbation in Europe. So my close  contact with wildlife is very limited. In Poland we don't have dangerous and poisonous snakes. So I love visiting zoos and observe snakes..




Fantastic creatures but very dangerous.. Luckily I have never met them face to face...

And HAVE YOU EVER MET A POISONOUS SNAKES?

11 comments:

  1. I have seen many snakes and been very close to them. The worst thing you can do is step on them. I never did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have two types of poisonous snakes here. my dogs have been bitten several times. they've killed quite a few of them and i have killed a few myself. i try to get them to move along away from the house. if not, then i have to kill them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was watching documentary on TV the most poisonous snakes live in North America

      Delete
  3. Hi Gosia, we have snakes here but less in towns and cities. Used to see them while living in the village and rubber estates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely snakes don't like cities. And what do you mean "rubbber estates"

      Delete
  4. Hi Gosia, we have snakes here but less in towns and cities. Used to see them while living in the village and rubber estates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gosia,

    I live in a big city....Montreal, in Canada, and I don't see any snakes around. Your photos are amazing, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    Run.
    Run.
    Run.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very glad we don't have snakes in Hawaii except in the zoo.

    ReplyDelete