Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 June 2014

"One Direction"- Great Britain

4th June 2014


Today at 8 o'clock my students, my 3 friends - teachers and me are going to London and Brighton. It is about 1600 km ahead of us. I hope so the weather will be fine and we will travel safely to GB.
This time I will take my daughter Kate too. It's her third time in London She loves this city but especially doing shopping there. It is typical for her as a teenager.

I hope so I will be able to write my blog abut I am not sure. I have to depend on WiFi in my host British family. I have a great collection of photos to put on my blog from Germany. Now I will take a lot of photos from England.




4 comments:

  1. I'm envious! I love London and haven't been there in years. Was only in Brighton once. Wish I could have spent more time. Sure hope to get back soon! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Gosia! How fun that your daughter can go, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I think it's great that you and students get to visit other countries.

    ReplyDelete